The Qt environment is THE new platform to make and build mobile applications. Get ahead of the crowd with this timely tutorial on developing GUIs. Qt for Symbian takes a unique look at this cutting-edge programming environment. Step-by-step it explains Qt in an easy to access fashion, using simple examples throughout.
Key topics include:
Using Qt, you can develop applications and user interfaces once, and deploy them across many desktop and embedded operating systems without rewriting the source code. This widely known and employed cross platform development tool is newly applied to the Symbian platform and will have a massive impact on Symbian phones for the next decade.
- Installing the developer platform / SDK
- Explaining the basic Qt environment
- The extension of the Qt module
- Simple examples for Qt for Symbian and much more
View more latest threads same category:
- dịch vụ seo như thế nào thì tốt
- Anh em giúp em về vấn đề dấu sao khi search
- Professional iPhone and iPad Application...
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Classroom in a...
- Adobe Fireworks CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium...
- Flash + After Effects, 2nd Edition: Add...
- The Business Playground: Where Creativity...
- Documenting Software Architectures: Views...