Tobias Thernstrom (Author), Ann Weber (Author), Mike Hotek (Author), Grandmasters (Author)
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
Your kit includes:
- Create and manage database objects
- Query and modify data; implement subqueries and CTEs * Optimize table structures and data integrity
- Create stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- Manage transactions, error handling, and change tracking
- Tune query performance
- Implement database mail, full-text search, Service Broker, scripts
- Work with XML and SQLCLR Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. Offer expires 12/31/13. Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 200 practice and review questions.
- 180-day trial of SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide, plus sample chapters from related books.
- Hardcover: 496 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (May 20, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735626391
- ISBN-13: 978-0735626393
View more latest threads same category:
- [ Theme CF + KillMark CF ] ... ver 13 - [ CF...
- [ Theme CF + KillMark CF ] ... ver 12 - [ CF...
- [ Theme CF + KillMark CF ] ... ver 11 - [ CF...
- [ Theme CF + KillMark CF ] ... ver 10 - [ CF...
- [ Theme CF + KillMark CF ] ... ver 9 - [ CF...
- [ Theme CF + KillMark CF ] ... ver 19 - [ CF...
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Patterns
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Unleashed
- MySQL 5.1 Plugin Development
- EJB 3.0 Database Persistence with Oracle...